Nursing pads, Blue dots
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Terry cloth nursing pads, woven locally in Montreal.
Our washable and reusable compresses are made of two layers, a layer of bamboo terry for its great softness and absorbent qualities and a layer of PUL (laminated polyurethane) to prevent leaks. Use our washable compresses when you have a discharge to avoid wetting your underwear and clothes.
- Dimensions: 10cm diameter
- Ratine: bamboo viscose, organic cotton, polyester
- PUL: polyester with waterproof film
- Care: Hand or machine wash with mild soap, hang to dry.
Sold in packs of 4 units.
♡ Made entirely in Quebec, from design to confection ♡
You will find our different size charts to make it easy for you to choose the right size.
|xsmall (4/5 years)||59cm||54cm||63cm|
|small (6/7 years)||64cm||56cm||66cm|
|medium (8/9 years old)||69cm||59cm||71cm|
|large (10/11 years)||74cm||62cm||77cm|
|xlarge (12/13 years)||79cm||66cm||82cm|
How to take your measurements
- Bust: measure the circumference, under the arms the fullest part of the chest;
- Waist: measure the circumference of the narrowest part of your waist;
- Hip: measure the circumference of the fullest part of the hips and buttocks.
You are pregnant?
Refer to your size before to choose your clothes, these are the clothes that will adapt to your body.
Just rely on the measurement of the chest and the circumference of the hips in our size chart.