Straight skirt, navy blue with polka dots
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our straight skirt will take you from the beginning to the end of your pregnancy. Chic and feminine, it is an essential part of the professional wardrobe. Made in a stretchy and comfortable point de Rome fabric!
- Wide waist band, it can be folded in half at the beginning of pregnancy for better support;
- composition: 95% cotton, 5% broaden.
- Stretch fabric: rayon, nylon, polyester, spandex;
- Care: Wash in cold water and tumble dry low. For longer life, dry flat.
- Designed and manufactured in Quebec.
You will find our different size charts to make it easy for you to choose the right size.
|xsmall (4/5 years)||59cm||54cm||63cm|
|small (6/7 years)||64cm||56cm||66cm|
|medium (8/9 years old)||69cm||59cm||71cm|
|large (10/11 years)||74cm||62cm||77cm|
|xlarge (12/13 years)||79cm||66cm||82cm|
How to take your measurements
- Bust: measure the circumference, under the arms the fullest part of the chest;
- Waist: measure the circumference of the narrowest part of your waist;
- Hip: measure the circumference of the fullest part of the hips and buttocks.
Are you pregnant?
Refer to your pre-pregnancy size when choosing your clothes; these are the clothes that will fit your body. Rely solely on the bust measurement and hip circumference in our size chart.