- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Kate sweater is made of a soft, stretchy, and very comfortable rayon from bamboo jersey. This essential and all-purpose piece will follow you from the beginning to the end of your pregnancy.
This sweater can be worn before or after your pregnancy.
- Crossover neckline;
- Gathers on the sides to allow better adjustments both during your pregnancy and after in the postpartum period.
- For breastfeeding, simply move the crossover;
- Long sleeves;
- Shoulder to hem length: 70 cm (medium size)
Bamboo rayon and spandex knit, a thin, silky, two-way stretch knit.Our bamboo rayon fabrics are OEKO-TEX certified. This certification verifies the human -ecological qualities of textiles and guarantees that the manufacturing process respects a very strict limit, or even zero, of the use of several hundred chemical products that are harmful to the environment and humans.
Wash in cold water and tumble dry low. For longer life, dry flat.
♡ Made entirely in Quebec, from design to production
You will find our different size charts to make it easy for you to choose the right size.
|xsmall (4/5 years)||59cm||54cm||63cm|
|small (6/7 years)||64cm||56cm||66cm|
|medium (8/9 years old)||69cm||59cm||71cm|
|large (10/11 years)||74cm||62cm||77cm|
|xlarge (12/13 years)||79cm||66cm||82cm|
How to take your measurements
- Bust: measure the circumference, under the arms the fullest part of the chest;
- Waist: measure the circumference of the narrowest part of your waist;
- Hip: measure the circumference of the fullest part of the hips and buttocks.
You are pregnant?
Refer to your size before to choose your clothes, these are the clothes that will adapt to your body.
Just rely on the measurement of the chest and the circumference of the hips in our size chart.