Jeanne pants, black
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Straight cut pants that can be worn from the beginning to the end of your pregnancy. These maternity pants are made in a fabric that stretches in the four directions which increases their comfort and allows them to adapt to all silhouettes.
The wide waistband that can be folded in half at the beginning of pregnancy for better support.
- Pants: PDR knit of rayon nylon and spandex.
- Waist band: cotton and spandex.
Wash in cold water and tumble dry low. For longer life, dry flat.
♡ Made entirely in Quebec, from design to production
You will find our different size charts to make it easy for you to choose the right size.
|xsmall (4/5 years)||59cm||54cm||63cm|
|small (6/7 years)||64cm||56cm||66cm|
|medium (8/9 years old)||69cm||59cm||71cm|
|large (10/11 years)||74cm||62cm||77cm|
|xlarge (12/13 years)||79cm||66cm||82cm|
How to take your measurements
- Bust: measure the circumference, under the arms the fullest part of the chest;
- Waist: measure the circumference of the narrowest part of your waist;
- Hip: measure the circumference of the fullest part of the hips and buttocks.
You are pregnant?
Refer to your size before to choose your clothes, these are the clothes that will adapt to your body.
Just rely on the measurement of the chest and the circumference of the hips in our size chart.