Velcro baby slippers - Begonia
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Look no further, you have found them!
Equipped with an elastic ankle, the Bébé Ô Chaud slippers will make you forget those other slippers that always fall off your feet. Soft, warm and comfortable, their Velcro adjustment allows them to be worn at any time of the day. With plain soles for infant sizes, they become non-slip from size 6-9 months in order to follow your toddler's motor development. A well-designed and durable product that can keep the feet of little brothers and sisters warm. From sizes 6-9 months, Bébé Ô Chaud slippers have a flexible synthetic suede sole.
- 0-3 and 3-6 months: 100% polyester
- 6-9 months to 36-48 months: Exterior 100% polyester – Sole 60% nylon 40% polyurethane
Machine washable. Machine dry or lay flat for synthetic suede soles.
Made in Canada
You will find our different size charts to make it easy for you to choose the right size.
|xsmall (4/5 years)||59cm||54cm||63cm|
|small (6/7 years)||64cm||56cm||66cm|
|medium (8/9 years old)||69cm||59cm||71cm|
|large (10/11 years)||74cm||62cm||77cm|
|xlarge (12/13 years)||79cm||66cm||82cm|
How to take your measurements
- Bust: measure the circumference, under the arms the fullest part of the chest;
- Waist: measure the circumference of the narrowest part of your waist;
- Hip: measure the circumference of the fullest part of the hips and buttocks.
Are you pregnant?
Refer to your pre-pregnancy size when choosing your clothes; these are the clothes that will fit your body. Rely solely on the bust measurement and hip circumference in our size chart.